Kelsie had her first piano recital this week and she did awesome! She is always able to pick up on things so quickly. I think she was a little nervous because after about the first 3 notes she quit lookiing at the book and tried playing from memory. She did great! After the recital we headed to blue bunny for a yummy treat! ( I know that was twice in aweek but what can I say we love Ice Cream!) Good Job Kelsie!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
KeLsIe'S PiAnO ReCiTaL
Kelsie had her first piano recital this week and she did awesome! She is always able to pick up on things so quickly. I think she was a little nervous because after about the first 3 notes she quit lookiing at the book and tried playing from memory. She did great! After the recital we headed to blue bunny for a yummy treat! ( I know that was twice in aweek but what can I say we love Ice Cream!) Good Job Kelsie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment