ok so 7 days at Disneyland is definitely enough! We had a great time though. We were able to see fantasmic, we haven't done that before and Randy caught the fireworks every night! we saw lots of characters we don't normally see ( I think because of Halloween) we went trick or treating at Disney's California Adventure and got a ton of candy! Kelsie celebrated her 9th birthday with Lilo and Stitch at breakfast and ice cream on main street with her cousins. It was a great time and I am sooo tired. I was really glad we stayed across the street and didn't need to pack kids and strollers on a crowded shuttle. Also made it nice to go back and rest in the afternoon.
The kids always love seeing the characters. We saw Aladdin and Jasmine the first morning right as we walked in the gate. Kelsie was so excited to see Pocahontas since that is who she was for Halloween. She used her birthday money to buy her an outfit and matching shoes. I thought for sure that Andrew would want to see captain hook since he was Peter Pan for Halloween but he didn't really care too much. At the trick or treat party we were in line to see Wendy Peter Pan, and Captan Hook but they left and we saw Jack Sparrow instead. The Witch from Snow white was a new one for us. They also saw the Queen of Hearts and Cruella DeVille. We have seen them before though.
These are some more of the characters that we got to see. Some of them were at the trick or treat party. I always say I'm not going to care about seeing the characters but then I always do! It's fun for the kids to get to see them. Andrew was so amazed my Handy Manny he loved it! Jack sparrow was pretty good lookin' too! (lol) Dopey and the Wicked Stepmother and sisters were new for us.
This was our breakfast with Lilo and Stitch for Kelsie's birthday. It was pretty fun. They showed them how to hula and do some dance where they bang sticks together. Breakfast was average but you don't really do it for the food. You don't get to see Lilo and Stitch very often at the park so that was fun. I think it was the first time we have seen Daisy too.
Andrew and Clayton sat down with that map right in the middle of the road while waiting for Ben and Randy on Big Thunder Mountain Railroad and planned out their day and the best way to get where they needed to go. Funny thing.... they both loved it's a small world and it's the one ride the parents get so annoyed going on. It was a good ride to go on in the heat though. I also just loved Jaci's face in this pic This was at breakfast pulling her bitter beer face but she looks like an evil child! what a cutie though I love it when she crunches her nose.
We took the kids to Tom Sawyer island this time. It is the first time we have done that and they loved it. Exploring the caves and playing around and finding the treasure. It was a good place to get away from the crowds too. Dumbo and the teacups were the classics we couldn't miss this time but with 7 days it was hard to miss anything.
Uncle Ben was trying to win favorite uncle status and took the kids to build a bear. They had such a fun time and loved their animals. It worked out good for Kelsie's birthday too she got a present she loved! Andrew obviously loved the Ice cream it was all over his face. I guess I must really like that picture of Jaci I didn't realize I posted it twice. oh well. And poor Avrie I guess that's what happens when you don't get much sleep! she had a few rough moments but I'm glad she worked through it and could enjoy her time at Disneyland.All in all I would say the trip was a success. We had a great time and it was so fun to see family there. We spent the first 3 days with Ben and Lisa and their family. The kids got along so well and loved seeing eachother. Randy's family was also there and we went to the trick or treat party with them and a few rides the last day of our stay. It was a good week but I am glad to be home to rest. Now the countdown is on for our December trip. ( we figured since we have the year pass we might as well see Disneyland in all the seasons)



3 comments:
How fun!! Love all of the charactures. The witch from snow white looks like a man?? Look forward to seeing your family soon.
Looks like so much fun! Macie wants to go to Disneyland sooooo bad!
Wow! So fun! I can't wait to take our kids! Some day...
Post a Comment