Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Birthday A LITTLE LaTe



Happy Birthday Kelsie. Kelsie turned 9 years old while we were in disneyland and we were able to celebrate there. Before we left she ws able to go see Annie at Tuachan with Grandma Allred and she had such a great time. I just wanted to let her know how much we love her and are so glad she is in our family. Kelsie keeps us on our toes making sure we are doing things right and is quick to let us know when we are wrong but we try our best. She is doing so well in her school work and now is in Spanish class everyday. She was doing well enough in English we thought we would get her Spanish better. She still loves playing the piano and just picks it up so easily too. Kelsie is pretty easy to please and is so eager to learn new things. Her mind works in miraculous ways. I am amazed everyday by her. She speaks her mind freely that is for sure she just tells you the way it is. Sometimes it is better than others but she tries to do what's right and I am thankful for that. Thanks Kelsie for being a good big sister Happy birthday sweet girl!

1 comment:

Punky said...

Happy Birthday Kelsie! I want a party at Disneyland!! Hope it was everything she wanted it to be...