Andrew doesn't like cake and so we had ice cream cones and he opened his presents. He got lots of cars and a train a new cowboy hat and shirt to match his boots and some "dress ups" I guess for a boy he might not want to call them dress ups but they are boy one's. He wanted to sleep in his iron man costume last night but we were able to talk him out of it. He was in it first that after church today though! (having his birthday close to halloween was a lifesaver to be able to find him some fun costumes to play in)
Just so I remember his favorite things right now are "cars" from the movie, thomas the train and toy story buzz and woody. He finally got a pair of boots from Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Kaleb so he could stop wearing the pink hanna montana boots around. He LOVES them and wants to wear them all the time with or without socks (yes he has blisters but doesn't care) He love Ice cream especially chocolate and mint chocolate chip. He loves CANDY ( I thought Avrie was bad but this boy would live off it and most days he does. He loves corn chips and meat. No matter what meat we have he will eat it so we have to make sure we have meat or he doesn't eat. He also loves chocolate milk and he always has to have a drink (even if it's just water) when he eats a bowl of cereal. He loves to get on the computer to play "PBS kids" even though he just clicks on the mouse and doesn't really play. Andrew loves to be read to and is even learning in spanish.


I just love that little guy. I remember being pregnant with him and I knew it was a boy. I remember feeling so close to my dad when I was pregnant with him too and that was such a great feeling. I also remember being so worried that something was going to happen to him. I felt like I wouldn't have him for long. I am so glad that he has been in our home. There is something so fulfilling having a "momma's boy". He just fills this big part of my heart! He is a daddy's boy too especially at night he loves to have Randy lay by him and he swears they are best friends and he always wants to be "sames" when he gets dressed for church in his white shirt and tie. He is starting to stick up for himself and let his sisters "have it" when they tease him but he has been such a calm, patient, loving little boy. He loves his sisters. He loves to play with all of them and is so good with Jaci they are going to be good friends. He pulls some of the silliest faces when he is trying to talk and especially when you don't really understand him he looks at you like" duh why don't you get it" (I think he learned that from his dad, he gives that look to a lot of people too) I love his blue eyes that seem to sparkle all the time. He is just my little sweetheart and I wish I could have him little forever! Happy Birthday Andrew we sure love you!



5 comments:
what a sweet account about him so we can know him too....
Happy late Birthday Andrew!! Glad you like the boots and that they fit.
This is why I love blogging! You do such a great job of sharing, I feel like I really know your kids... Even though they have pretty much no idea who WE are.. Just those cousins in AZ.. (if that lol)
Happy Birthday Andrew. If you're ever here for your birthday you and Jason can share Birthday Ice Cream. =)
Sad we missed it. I'm glad he had a great day! Happy Birthday Andrew!
Happy Birthday Andrew, I love the post, thank you for sharing :)
Post a Comment