Last Friday me and Avrie went on a road trip. After all her birthday celebrations we headed to Cedar City. We stayed the night with Grandma Allred then Saturday morning we went out to breakfast, it was great. After breakfast we went over to my cousins house so I could take pics of her new little baby. Avrie was so excited to see her new cousin and hold her. Here are some pics that I took. She was just so teeny tiny and such a cutie! Sorry I have a hard time picking favorites!













I am glad to say that it did not make me baby hungry at all! Unfortunately I think that it made Avrie baby hungry for me. Last night at dinner Avrie asked everyone who wanted a baby brother to raise their hand. All of the kids raised their hands. I told Avrie that it didn't matter if they all wanted a baby brother, mom and dad get to decide. She looks at me and says no mom, Heavenly Father decides. I was a little speechless until she told everyone to say a prayer! Is it wrong to tell you kid not to pray for THAT!!! just curious??? She is a smartie pants!



2 comments:
So cute! Great job! That baby is beautiful.
Beautiful!! You did an amazing job!
Post a Comment