Yesterday Kelsie came home from school SOO SOO excited that she won the citizenship award for the month for all of 2nd grade! She got a little pin she already had pinned to her shirt, a certificate, a ribbon and a free kids meal to bajio. I was really happy to see her so excited but I am still trying to figure out how she received the award. Not that she isn't a great student and citizen she really is but one of the requirements (I thought) was that they didn't miss any days of school during the month and considering she missed more days in march than she actually attended (because of extra long spring break and David Funeral) I was a little shocked. Anyway I am proud of her and seeing her get so excited over her recognition was GREAT! GOOD JOB KELSIE
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Congrats Kelsie!
Yesterday Kelsie came home from school SOO SOO excited that she won the citizenship award for the month for all of 2nd grade! She got a little pin she already had pinned to her shirt, a certificate, a ribbon and a free kids meal to bajio. I was really happy to see her so excited but I am still trying to figure out how she received the award. Not that she isn't a great student and citizen she really is but one of the requirements (I thought) was that they didn't miss any days of school during the month and considering she missed more days in march than she actually attended (because of extra long spring break and David Funeral) I was a little shocked. Anyway I am proud of her and seeing her get so excited over her recognition was GREAT! GOOD JOB KELSIE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment