Thursday, April 30, 2009

EATING REAL FOOD?




I wouldn't call rice cereal real food but Jaciellie got her first taste of it on Tuesday.  She actually got it twice. The first time she was so hungary that she kept biting the spoon and then screaming her head off when I took it out to get more. She ate everything I had made. It was runnier the first time I make it. The second time when Randy was home to take pics she didn't eat as much but she was grabbing my arm and holding on till I got it in her mouth. She even got a taste of some apple juice. I don't know why I am so excited about this or even starting her on real food she is barely 4 months old. That is when the Dr says to start and she seems to be doing ok with it so we will see. I just don't think she is getting enough milk from me and that is odd usually I produce like a dairy but I haven't this time. ( not that I am complaining) and for being my biggest baby at birth she is my littlest at 4 months. Oh well what do ya do?

No comments: