Sunday, May 31, 2009

Birthday Surprise!


I know this is a few days late but it's all because of the great surprise! Well it wasn't a surprise to the birthday boy but it was to the kids so it was great. This year you get into Disneyland free on your birthday and since Randy is in heaven when he is there I thought what better place to let him celebrate!
 On tuesday morning we loaded up the kids told them we were taking dad to work and then we headed to Disneyland! The kids didn't even notice when we got on the freeway. When we got to the port of entry Avrie says hey isn't this the way to Disneyland. I guess they don't travel that road often. We just told them we were going to go see uncle Kaleb.  When we got off the freeway in California we told them to tell us if they saw anything familiar. We drove past Disneyland and they say hey that looks like Disneyland. We said it did because it was Disneyland. They started screaming and were so excited it was great. We didn't lie either beacuse we really did meet uncle Kaleb there. It was great their kids didn't know either. The kids had fun with their cousins but wish we had more time with them.  We checked into the hotel and went and ate our first night tradition dinner at Buca Di Beppo. It was YUM. Then we headed to the park for the evening. It was a little cool but we survived. On Wed. we headed back to the park for Randy to Celebrate his 35th Birthday! Well we celebrated his birthday all week at the park and didn't come home until Saturday. We all had a good time and I hope the kids enjoyed the surprise. 
So to my dear hubby..... happy birthday I hope you had a good one! I love you so much and I am so thankful for the wonderful husband and father that you are. Thanks for being you and for putting up with me.  I appreciate all your hard work at home and your desire to do your best at work. I am so thankful for you and for your willingness to serve the Lord in the gospel. I love you and I hope you have a wonderful year! Don't worry more trips to Disneyland will come!

1 comment:

kaleb and stephanie said...

I love how Randy has such a big smile in every Disneyland picture. Thanks for letting us celebrate your birthday with you.