Andrew just loves his little sister. Every morning he goes in search of her to make sure she is ok. Dood Morning Jac he says Awww so petty he says. When she cries he says calm down it's ok. He sure think she is toot. Of coarse so do I. He is just one sweet brother who likes to have his turn holding her too!
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Brothery Love
Andrew just loves his little sister. Every morning he goes in search of her to make sure she is ok. Dood Morning Jac he says Awww so petty he says. When she cries he says calm down it's ok. He sure think she is toot. Of coarse so do I. He is just one sweet brother who likes to have his turn holding her too!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Boys are so sweet to their little siblings! I just love it!
Post a Comment