Monday Jaciellie had her 4 month check up. She is growing but has slowed down a bit. She is 14 Lbs (53%) 24.8 inches long(61%) and her head is 15.9 cm(28%) She always gets her head measured twice. Once by the nurse and then by the Dr because it seems wrong. Either way her head is small but seems ok for now. Dr said time to start feeding her cereal twice a day. Since she was my biggest baby when she was born I am surprised that she is my smallest one now. She also got her shots so she was a little fussy that day. It was a crazy day trying to get house things done so I was ready to go out of town. Tuesday I went on Avrie's field trip in the morning and then came home around noon to get ready to go to Salt Lake with Randy. He had meetings and I wanted to tag a long. Thanks to mom for coming and staying with the kids so I could go! I thought it would be great to have a break and sleep all day while he was in meetings. That didn't turn out so well. Jaciellie did really well on the trip up but didn't sleep very well Tuesday night. Wed we hung out in the room and she had a nice nap and I was able to doze off for about 20 minutes. Randy got done around 1:30 so we headed to the mall that was fun. We actually went to 2 malls because the first one didn't have much of a selection. Then we enjoyed the Cheesecake factory YUM. Happy late mothers day to me. Then we went back to the room to chill. Jaciellie didn't have a great night Wed. night either It was worse than the night before I think I got about 1 1/2 hours of sleep if that. We got up early Thursday so Randy could drop me off at a friends house and he could get to his meeting at Thanksgiving Point. I had a great day hangin out with Missy. I can't believe we have been friends for so long... since we were 4 actually. It's great to be able to still keep in touch with eachother and I was really glad she let me come hang out for the day. She also showed me some cool stuff about my camera. She is a great photographer and I appreciated the help. Check out her blog on my sidebar! Randy picked me up around 2 and we headed for home. Traffic was aweful and slow but Jaciellie did well for the most part. We stopped in Meadow on the way home. Really weird to see David's grave for the first time since the funeral. Really hard! made seeing dad's grave hard too! Friday was busy with me going to the Dr for the 4th time in 2 weeks but was glad to hear the tests came back with good news. NO cancer just some allergice reaction that goes even deeper than they were able to biopsy. Don't know what I am allergic to but hopefully we can figure it out. Skin tests didn't show anything so who knows! So after the crazy week and not much sleep I am glad to report I got a nap today and it felt great! The kids were really good this morning getting chores done so we took them to go minature golfing. It was so great and I can't believe I forgot my camera it was so funny watching them try to hit the ball. Andrews putter kept getting caught in his shirt and he would get so frusterated he would just pick up the ball and move it close to the hole then hit it in. The best was when Kelsie got her ball in the hole and she freaked out because she couldn't get it out. She didn't realize it was farther down the green. TOo funny. Then we headed to Blue Bunny for some ice Cream YUM. We shared a huge Sundae it was great. Then we went to Judds for some breaksticks so delicious. Crazy week but a great saturday to end it with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
That's such a bummer when you have vacation expectations and they don't quite turn out how you wanted. But I was glad you came to visit. It was really fun to just talk and talk!
Post a Comment