Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pics from DISNEYLAND!!!

The all loved TINK... Especially Andrew!

Jaciellie wanted to try Goofy's fingers too!

Jaciellie was one happy girl! she did so good with 
the drive and at the park it made for a nice time
Andrew with lightning McQueen
California Adventure....
Princesses are always great!
Jaceiellie's first encounter with the princesses
Avrie Excited as can be and we were only waiting for the carousel.
Here come trouble.... The gang getting off the 
train heading to PIRATES
Kelsie waiting patiently by pirates

 Here are just a couple of the pics from Disneyland.... I really only mean a few since I realized I took over 500 pics. Thank goodness for digital cameras! SOrry they are kind of random!

2 comments:

Missy said...

WOW! You really pulled it off without the kids knowing! That's great! I can't wait to take our kids to Disneyland! Looks like you guys had a great time!

kaleb and stephanie said...

Thanks for all of the work that you put into the trip. Phone calls and arrangements that you made. We had a great time. We love you.