Last night was the kids dance festival at school! Avrie did a dance from Africa and Kelsie did a dance from Mexico. They had a great time! I wasn't able to get close enough to take good pics I had to crop them to see them up close and now they are blurry but I tried!

Avrie so happy to be there. Kelsie on the other hand was being her pouty self for some odd reason hence the missing picture of her! I'm pretty sure it had something to do with the fact she had to wear levi's because she didn't have " a traditional mexican skirt" she brought me the note home the day before and informed me grandma could make her a skirt. Grandma is a great sewer but I'm pretty sure 1 day isn't even feasible for her!

Avrie doing her African Jumba??? I guess that is what she called it!

Kelsie doing her Mexican Hat Dance!! That was a big hit at the school! (For obvious reasons I'm sure) At least She was happy dancing1

Andrew enjoyed some swinging compliments of Grandpa!
No comments:
Post a Comment