Last weekend our stake had a 5k fun run and a 1 mile walk/run. I was so proud that we were able to get up and be at the park at 7 AM to bad it didn't start until 7:30! oh well, I'm glad to say that 4 out of the 6 of us were able to run of coarse only the mile or we probably would have died. Jaci enjoyed her ride in the stroller and I'm sure Randy wishes he could have ran but his knee isn't quite up to par yet. I have to say I am proud of myself for running a mile. I know it isn't a lot but for not being a runner it felt great. (I guess I used to be a runner but the 400 was usually enough for me) I do have to say Kuddos to Avrie since she beat me by about 2 minutes. Kelsie took off fast with Avrie and then ended up just running with me. They did so great. Even Andrew ran the whole way. Almost in slow motion but his feet never quite running. He stayed by Randy most of the way and then toward the end he took off on his own and ran so fast! It was great everyone was cheering for him and he was so excited. It was a good morning and all the kids got a medal and were so excited. After the race we headed to Cedar to see Ben and Lisa for a few hours. We came home and went to Brent and Nancy's for the BYU game for a little while before heading to the Relief Society broadcast(which by the way was great!) It was a great saturday!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
Off to the RACES!
Last weekend our stake had a 5k fun run and a 1 mile walk/run. I was so proud that we were able to get up and be at the park at 7 AM to bad it didn't start until 7:30! oh well, I'm glad to say that 4 out of the 6 of us were able to run of coarse only the mile or we probably would have died. Jaci enjoyed her ride in the stroller and I'm sure Randy wishes he could have ran but his knee isn't quite up to par yet. I have to say I am proud of myself for running a mile. I know it isn't a lot but for not being a runner it felt great. (I guess I used to be a runner but the 400 was usually enough for me) I do have to say Kuddos to Avrie since she beat me by about 2 minutes. Kelsie took off fast with Avrie and then ended up just running with me. They did so great. Even Andrew ran the whole way. Almost in slow motion but his feet never quite running. He stayed by Randy most of the way and then toward the end he took off on his own and ran so fast! It was great everyone was cheering for him and he was so excited. It was a good morning and all the kids got a medal and were so excited. After the race we headed to Cedar to see Ben and Lisa for a few hours. We came home and went to Brent and Nancy's for the BYU game for a little while before heading to the Relief Society broadcast(which by the way was great!) It was a great saturday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment