Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Deck the Halls!

We finally got the tree up last night and the kids had so much fun! (I say finally because Grandma and Grandpa Richardson have had theirs up since before Halloween!) I am kind of (ok really) a scroodge when it comes to christmas decor. Not that should be a surprise I don't have decorations normally. Anyway I don't have a problem getting things under the tree but I don't like putting it up. I hate keeping kids out of it all day long. So good thing Randy loves christmas and the lights! Randy set up the tree and the kids decorated it. They did it all by themselves with just a little help to reach the top. And yes.... I have been keeping Jaci out of it all morning and trying to stop her from eating the glitter bulbs and pulling the tree over when she grabs the "jingle bells"! Oh the joys. (how much longer till I can take it down?)

Jaci is not trying to decorate she is taking it off! she goes for the little bulbs everytime. Perfect size for hands and mouth!


Randy is more excited than the kids to decorate!! (that's good someone needs to be!)


No comments: