It's the most wonderful time of the year right? Last weekend was great filled with good food and family. We went to Cedar City for Thanksgiving this year with mom and Georgia and the kids and it was YUMMY! After dinner the kids treated us to a fantastic talent show full of music, dancing, gymnastics, and even a little stripping (that was Andrew he has a habit of just pulling down his pants and showing off his underwear) We all had some good laughs and even Georgia showed us a few moves.
Friday we headed to Provo. We stopped in meadow on the way and we were able to see the beautiful headstone on David's grave. They did a nice job with it. We had a good little visit with Grandma and Grandpa Labrum then continued on our way. I took Avrie shopping for a baptism dress since we won't be up that way again before she is baptized and found the perfect dress for her! Friday night we went to Thanksgiving point to drive through the lights and they even had some reindeer that the kids could get up close to and see. It was so funny because I had them sitting on a bail of hay to take the picture they are all looking at me and then the think the reindeer and coming behind them and they all scream and jump up and refuse to sit back down. People were just laughing because every time they would sit down and turn their backs they were afraid the reindeer were going to come eat them. Andrew did finally walk up close to the fence and then yell out " they Like me". After that fun we went to my friends house to see their cute new baby (well ok she's 3 months old and I'm just getting around to seeing her) She was a doll. The kids had fun playing with other 2 little girls and it was great fun to sit and visit (and have her fix my camera, good thing she is a professional).
Daddy keeping his baby warm!
Saturday was the BYU game and it was so fun to get out for a while. I worry so much about leaving Jaci because she cries every time I leave her unless she is with Randy. I think she might have done ok if her sisters wouldn't treat her like a doll and pull on her and throw her around. (I'm surprised she survives them) So thanks Jane for having a crying baby for 7 hours and 3 other crazy kids! I think it was the first date we have been on since she was born (besides going to the temple together once). I wish I could say I watched the best part of the game but I left a few minutes early to try to visit with Elder Holland and thank him for his loving care of Georgia and their family. I lucked out and was able to speak with him. He was very kind. So even though I missed the best part of the game I got something even better. I didn't feel disapointed at all just sad I left Randy to watch the game alone. Sorry babe! It was a great weekend and I'm glad to be home in my own bed!



1 comment:
I hardly call myself a professional, but thanks! Yeah, great game even if you did miss the best part...talking to Elder Holland is a great excuse! How did you do that?!
Post a Comment