Jaci has been a busy baby too and trying to be a big girl. She loves being outside and just wants to be like the rest of the big kids. I love that she is a happy little helper. When she is outside if she notices the rocks on the sidewalk or grass she will pick them up and put them where they belong. She is so smart for 17 months and just so dang CUTE! She follows directions and cleans up her toys. She is learning new words but my favorite is Momma. Even though that is what she even calls Randy. I love to hear her just calling Momma Momma in her sweet little voice! I think potty training is right around the corner. She will pat her bumb and say poo poo and wants to sit on the toilet. Unfortunatly it is usually right after she just peed but at least she is realizing she's going.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment