Sunday, November 27, 2011

Kelsie turns 11????

11 I know I can't believe it!!! I can't believe I have a kid that old and I can't believe how grown up she is!! Kelsie woke up a happy camper and ready to be another year older. She even had the day off school since it was fall break. What a lucky girl her birthday always seems to fall around break time at school. After lunch we headed to the mall. Kelsie loves to read and wanted to spend her birthday money and find some books so we headed to Barnes and Noble. After the mall we headed home to open presents. She had picked out her present so she knew what she was getting...not too much of a surprise but she was thrilled to finally get her princess dolls to play with. (YES I am excited that my 11 year old is still into barbies!!!) Kelsie has an amazing imagination that can keep her entertained for hours. She can also stay buried in books and be perfectly content. After presents it was time for yummy cake... better than anything cake. It was yum!! Happy Birthday Kelsie we love you and are so glad you are part of our family.
Avrie bought her a bracelet with her own money and
was so happy to give it to her for her birthday Jaci and Andrew were excited to share in the birthday celebration

We went to dickey's bbq for lunch.
That was her choice and it was delicious!!!

Earlier in the week Grandma Allred came down and took Kelsie to Tuachans production of The Little Mermaid. She loved it and loved the time with Grandma.

No comments: