So Since I am new to this blog I thought I would just do a little update of our summer journeys. We had our Allred Reunion the end of June by Mormon Lake in Arizona. I am not much for camping but we knew the kids would enjoy it and they did. They got to go fishing (without any luck), go to a petting zoo, eat popsicles,
swing in the hammock, go on a nature hike with the ranger, play with their favorite cousin Kim, play games and just have fun! Randy was also excited we actually got to use our new camp chef that will probably only be used in emergencies or the next time we have a reunion because we won't be camping on our own anytime soon. ;) Thanks Grandma for getting this fun family started and for keeping traditions alive. I love you.



No comments:
Post a Comment