Maui was so wonderful I wish we would have stayed there the whole time. A slower pace, more beautiful, and just more FUN! I will keep this post a little shorter than the Oahu one. All I have to say is that between The Rental Car ( a convertable), The Maui Ocean Center (very useful for knowing what to look for when we snorkeled) The Luau ,(It was same old Luau just voted the best one on Island)The great Resort where we stayed with wonderful breakfast at the Gazebo Restaurant (brought some of the coconut syrup home YUM), Beautiful Beaches and rainbows, and of coarse the hike to waterfalls (we got eaten alive by mosquito's but still very cool) I'm ready to go back already!
Tuesday, August 5, 2008
MAUI Wonderful MAUI
Maui was so wonderful I wish we would have stayed there the whole time. A slower pace, more beautiful, and just more FUN! I will keep this post a little shorter than the Oahu one. All I have to say is that between The Rental Car ( a convertable), The Maui Ocean Center (very useful for knowing what to look for when we snorkeled) The Luau ,(It was same old Luau just voted the best one on Island)The great Resort where we stayed with wonderful breakfast at the Gazebo Restaurant (brought some of the coconut syrup home YUM), Beautiful Beaches and rainbows, and of coarse the hike to waterfalls (we got eaten alive by mosquito's but still very cool) I'm ready to go back already!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
What a fun trip! I'm so glad you got to take a trip like that with your hubby before your baby girl gets here.
Post a Comment