Wednesday, August 27, 2008

My LITTLE Fish








Andrew
has had swimming lessons the last two weeks for his very first time. He has actually done pretty well and will finish tomorrow. I think the cold water was a shock for him last week and he got a little sick so he missed some days this week but was back at it this morning.He loves thewa wa so I was glad he got to learn a little bit before he has a bad experience and doesn't want to get in the water. He hasn't quit learned how to move arms and legs together but he is at least starting to move in the water a little bit and he can hold his breath. He obviously likes to drink a little too!





1 comment:

Missy said...

He looks like he's doing really well!! I've been kicking myself for not putting Cambree in swimming lessons this year!! I think she would've really enjoyed them! I'll have to find an indoor pool...