Thursday, February 19, 2009

Happy Happy Birthday Avrie DEAR

Happy Birthday to our little princess Avrie. I hope you have a wonderful day! I need write this on the blog because that will be the first thing she asks me about when she gets home "Mom did you blog about my Birthday" She was asking about it last night making sure I was going to do it. So Avrie this is for you! (I would have done it even if she didn't ask)
You are my sweet, tenderhearted, hard working, loving, nurturing, determined, beautiful princess and I am so glad you are mine! You definitely know how to give me a run for my money when there is something you want, you know how to throw a fit for sure, but your determination is also going to make you do great things one day. I look back at when you were smaller and wish I could have those moments back. I know I can't so I will hold on to today like it was yesterday because someday I will want today back too! (does that make sense)You have brought so much joy to my life and I thank you for your sweet spirit. For your willingness to be a great big sister to Andrew and Jaciellie and a wonderful little sister to Kelsie. You do a wonderful job cleaning your room and helping around the house (when you're in the mood) and you are doing so great at gymnastics. I love to see you practicing to be the best. I love you so much little girl I hope you have a wonderful day!

(I will post pics later)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Katie,
My e-mail is danandbrooke@msn.com. Send me an e-mail if you'd like directions to the coupon class. Anyone is welcome. :)