Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I was wondering how long it would take



Today was the day Andrew got it all figured out. He came out of the bedroom and plopped himself down on the floor with a baby doll wrapped in a blankie and a bottle all ready to feed her. He unwrapped her from the blanket and put the doll on his legs and started feeding her the bottle it was so cute. At least he wasn't trying to nurse the doll. He is such a good big brother and helper. What a sweet boy. I'm glad he's not all rough a tumble but sweet and sensitive too.

2 comments:

** Adrian ** said...

Hi Katie!!

I'm so glad you left your email address on my blog--It's been FOREVER! You look AMAZING! You have a DARLING family! Your girls are SOO cute!! (Your little boy is, too!!) It looks like we have a lot in common as far as our families go...3 girls & 1 boy each!! SO FUN! I love the pictures of your baby girl sucking her thumb! One of my girls sucked her thumb & I must admit I LOVED IT!!!

I have a strange question for you...I noticed the Ulrich's (Staci) on your blog list...that is my sister Brooke's Sister-in-Law! I was just wondering how you know her?? Isn't she so great?!? I just went & saw her at the hospital last weekend after they had their baby! I am SOOO happy for them!!!

Well, I guess I'd better get back to work. Thanks again for leaving your email! I'll add you to my list. I hope you're doing great! Do you mind if I add your blog to my list??! It's so fun to look in on people I know!! Take Care, Adrian =D

Angie said...

That is so sweet! I love it when my boys show their sweet and sensitive side, too. I think...they will make great husbands and fathers someday!