Beautiful Bride!
I wish you could see his red boutineer a little better I don't know why it isn't showing up too good in this post.
Love the shoes!
Exchanging VowsSO here are some pics of the Wedding we were able to go to on Monday. It was so beautiful and I am so happy for them. I have a lot of pics to edit still but here are a few of my favs I have finished. Congrats Mar and Shannon!
(notice a theme here?) I just couldn't get enough of the black and white with the red roses and her red shoes were darling. She had to have something "spanish" since she is from Spain. Kelsie and Avrie dressed in their spanish dresses later and went and had their pictures taken with the happy couple. Unfortunately my camera was on the wrong setting most of the time I was taking pics and they didn't turn out to great but oh well!
(notice a theme here?) I just couldn't get enough of the black and white with the red roses and her red shoes were darling. She had to have something "spanish" since she is from Spain. Kelsie and Avrie dressed in their spanish dresses later and went and had their pictures taken with the happy couple. Unfortunately my camera was on the wrong setting most of the time I was taking pics and they didn't turn out to great but oh well!



1 comment:
GORGEOUS PICS, Katie!!! The top one of her is my fav! But I really like the red shoes too! I'm glad you feel like you can call me when you have a photoshop question!
Great job! She'll love them!!
Post a Comment