
I just have to wonder if there is anything sweeter than looking at your new little baby and knowing that they recognize you and you can see how much they just love you... maybe I am just seeing my own reflection of love in her eyes but there is this pure joy that seems to fill my whole body when I look at Jaciellie and she smiles. Her eyes just light up and I feel like I am the most important person in her world. Considering I feed her and take care of her all day I am pretty sure I am the most important person to her but it just feels great to see it on her face. I think that providing for her so much makes it that much sweeter. I am also pretty sure there is a reason why mothers get to feel this joy... There have to be some perks of the job right????



3 comments:
what a sweet post!!! even though my baby still smile randomly...I still feel this! Love your words..perfect.
Awww. She is just adorable. That is the best feeling. The older Gman gets the less often I seem to get that look. But it makes you appreciate it all that much more when you do get it. =)
She is so cute! I have that to look forward to with my 3rd girl?! That's great!
Post a Comment