I finally broke down and bought a Bumbo. Too bad they just invented these with my last baby! Jaciellie is always trying to lift her head when she is laying down or even in her car seat she is always lifting her head trying to see everything around her. So I bought the Bumbo so she can sit up and see everyone. She is about as big as the seat but she loves it.
Friday, April 24, 2009
My Big girl??
I finally broke down and bought a Bumbo. Too bad they just invented these with my last baby! Jaciellie is always trying to lift her head when she is laying down or even in her car seat she is always lifting her head trying to see everything around her. So I bought the Bumbo so she can sit up and see everyone. She is about as big as the seat but she loves it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Oh, good to know! I've seen them around but never actually known anyone who used one! She's just adorable in it!!
That's so cute! I think I'm gonna need one of those!
Cute little pig-tail too! I can't believe she didn't move around too much!
Post a Comment