Sunday, August 30, 2009

8 Months OLD!




Seriously where does the time go???? I saw a new baby today and I can't even remember when Jaci was that small and it was only 8 months ago! She is crawling all over the place, putting around in her walker, pulling herself up onto anything that will allow her to stand including my legs if I am standing! still no teeth but plenty of drool. She loves to clap and smiles so big when you give her praise! We are getting a little more sleep at night but probably just because when she wakes up I bring her to bed with me so I don't have to get up again. She seems ok with that and sleeps well but likes to squirm every which way in the bed! I guess her crib was just too small for all the moving around she needs to do in the night. She has started sleeping on her tummy and it is so cute! I don't know why but I just love it when they relax enough to be tummy sleepers. She can roll from her back to her belly but not her belly to back. Instead she just gets on her hands and knees and sits back up! She is just a joy! Kelsie and Avrie have to be reminded that she is not a doll she is a real human and she can be broken! They love to play with her though, and Andrew is just glad there is someone smaller than him to pick on sometimes! He thinks it's funny to take away her toys but he can give her great hugs too!

1 comment:

Misty @Creative Itch said...

Katie,
Your baby is beautiful!! I hope you don't mind if I add your blog to my list of favs on my family blog! It'll be fun to keep up with you guys that way!

Thanks for visiting my Creative Itch blog! (that's how I found your blog!).