Friday, August 7, 2009

Summer is Ending!

Avrie... shivering from the COLD???WHAT???
We live in St. George it is never COLD!

Jaceillie liked watching much better than being in the water! She did attempt it but it only caused screaming and wailing so that didn't last long!

Summer is ending and yes I want to jump for joy! I'm sure the kids do too. It is just time to get back to normal and a decent sleeping schedule. Probably won't happen for me with the baby but the rest of the kids are running a little low on good nights sleep! Anyway to finish up the summer we had a great morning. While I wish I was in disneyland... I think I would have driven there today except our pass is blackedout out tomorrow... I took the kids downtown to the water park. I had this whole fun day planned in my head. It would have worked out great except the kids started to complain it was too COLD. Are you kidding me it's 100 degrees outside it isn't cold! Well we lasted about 30 minutes at the splash pad. Then we headed over to Judds to have some lunch. We enjoyed the yummy breadsticks and a drink. The kids had gotten coupons for reading earlier in the summer to Blue Bunny so then we walked over there and the kids were able to have an ice cream cone. They were in heaven and it was a wonderful morning being with happy kids! Only one bad moment.... Avrie biffed it AGAIN! I can't believe she has any skin left on her knees. Well after this morning she really doesn't. Poor kid just can't keep her feet underneath her! Good thing there were bandaids in the car that made it all better!

1 comment:

kaleb and stephanie said...

Wish we had a water park looks like fun.