We have been calling Jaciellie our little snake because she is always sticking the tip of her tongue out of her mouth. It's like she is trying to taste the air. She does it when eating too. She will always "test" what she is going to eat with the tip of her tongue to see if she will eat it or turn her head away in disgust. However....lately we have noticed she also loves to use her tongue to clean off her face. I was feeding her some whipped cream and it got on her chin and lips and she whipped out that tongue and started going to town. I wish I knew how to download the video we took the other night as I was feeding her I said "show us the trick Grandpa Allred taught you in heaven" and with perfect timing she whipps out her tongue and starts a lickin'! It was great!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Now that's an Allred....
We have been calling Jaciellie our little snake because she is always sticking the tip of her tongue out of her mouth. It's like she is trying to taste the air. She does it when eating too. She will always "test" what she is going to eat with the tip of her tongue to see if she will eat it or turn her head away in disgust. However....lately we have noticed she also loves to use her tongue to clean off her face. I was feeding her some whipped cream and it got on her chin and lips and she whipped out that tongue and started going to town. I wish I knew how to download the video we took the other night as I was feeding her I said "show us the trick Grandpa Allred taught you in heaven" and with perfect timing she whipps out her tongue and starts a lickin'! It was great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Ok. So somehow I missed all these older posts of yours.. This makes your comment about Grandpa today even more special! Wonder what trick he'll teach Cheesepuff. =)
Post a Comment