Time is just flying by and I don't know where it is going! My baby is 9 months old today and while she still seems so little she is acting so big. I love it when she thinks you are chasing her and she gets all exited and giggly and tries to run (only she can't) so her legs just move faster and faster in place. She loves to eat big people food and try different textures. I love to watch her chew even though she only has one tooth she gums things really well. She really loves bananas and pears. she spends most of her days attached to my legs following me around while I try to get things done. She still loves her bath time! She has learned to start smacking her lips while she is eating. That is replacing her MMM sound every time she took a bite of food. I loved it when she did that. I kept wondering how a 6 month old knows MMM means that we are eating something good. She is just a joy and we love having her in our family. I just love this age where they are getting their own little personality and able to get around and smile and laugh. She is a Cutie!
Wednesday, September 30, 2009
9 Months!
Time is just flying by and I don't know where it is going! My baby is 9 months old today and while she still seems so little she is acting so big. I love it when she thinks you are chasing her and she gets all exited and giggly and tries to run (only she can't) so her legs just move faster and faster in place. She loves to eat big people food and try different textures. I love to watch her chew even though she only has one tooth she gums things really well. She really loves bananas and pears. she spends most of her days attached to my legs following me around while I try to get things done. She still loves her bath time! She has learned to start smacking her lips while she is eating. That is replacing her MMM sound every time she took a bite of food. I loved it when she did that. I kept wondering how a 6 month old knows MMM means that we are eating something good. She is just a joy and we love having her in our family. I just love this age where they are getting their own little personality and able to get around and smile and laugh. She is a Cutie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
She is such a sweetheart.
I can't believe it's been nine months. She is so cute and getting so big.
She is soo adorable!
She is so sweet. I have to admit that watching her in church today made me baby hungry! I love that age.
Post a Comment