Wednesday, September 9, 2009
School Picture Day 2009
Every year the school pictures get more and more expensive and I never really like the way they look so I took the kids out to the fields by mom's house and got some cute pics of them this year! I love the way they turned out and thanks Adrian for giving me some pointers on how to put the collage together I had been trying to days to get one in photshop and couldn't remember how it was driving me insane! Well they are done now and I love em! Kelsie is my big 3rd grader and Loves Loves Loves school! Avrie is in 2nd grade and would just do gymnastics all day if I would let her school isn't so important to her! Andrew is almost 4 so he still has 2 years to go until kindergarten but he is enjoying learning some spanish with the kindergarten class this year. I guess there are perks to knowing the teacher and helping out at school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
Good job! The kids look adorable!
OOH! They look GREAT!!!!! I'm so glad it worked for you!!! I agree-- school pictures are WAAAAY too expensive for what you get!!
Wow, good job. Those are some great pictures. The kids are of course just absolutely adorable :)
Super cute!! Great job!
Of course I don't mind you coming to visit! You're always welcome! Just let me know when!
They look great!! You will have to teach me how to do that.
Post a Comment