so we have decided to finally go private. Any of you who want to keep reading make sure you leave your email so I can add you to our list! We will be making the change at the end of the month!
Randy and I were married April 9th 1999 in the St. George Temple. We have called St. George our home for most of our marriage and we love it here. Randy works as a district coordinator for washington county school district and I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children, who keep me busy but happy.
10 comments:
Yes please!! mcutiemeg@yahoo.com
Thanks for the chat the other day! It was great.
Yes, please send me an invite!! My email is
rowleym77(at)hotmail(dot)com
I would love to keep reading..... jymr05@juno.com
my email is jenwad03@yahoo.com
You know I want in! adotslims@hotmail.com
me, too!
johnson.adrian1@gmail.com
ME ME ME!! I'm an addict! I love reading your blog!
I want to be added! missynshawn(at)hotmail(dot)com.
I hope I can remember to check since it won't show up on my Google Reader!
Love to stay in touch with your family.
clyde.allred@gmail.com
Aunt Lora Sue
i would love to still be able to see and here about your cute family.
brendab_5@yahoo.com
Post a Comment