I did something today I said I would never do....I let My kids wear their dress up out in public. I know I'm a pretty boring mom. But today I decided what the heck. He looks so dang cute and why fight over something so silly so Andrew donned his spider man outfit, mask and all and off we went to take the kids to school and to the grocery store. He got a little embarrased at the store but probably just because someone was talking to him but I have to say he is one cute Spiderman. Yesterday I was lucky enough to see superman trying to get my mail cape and all should have grabbed a pic! Maybe another day.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Yes It's true...
I did something today I said I would never do....I let My kids wear their dress up out in public. I know I'm a pretty boring mom. But today I decided what the heck. He looks so dang cute and why fight over something so silly so Andrew donned his spider man outfit, mask and all and off we went to take the kids to school and to the grocery store. He got a little embarrased at the store but probably just because someone was talking to him but I have to say he is one cute Spiderman. Yesterday I was lucky enough to see superman trying to get my mail cape and all should have grabbed a pic! Maybe another day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment