Tuesday, June 15, 2010

my MVP and Imagineer

I don't think Randy could be a prouder Papa. He has a boy that is ALL boy! Andrew loves sports of any kind and is always wanting to play with Randy. Every morning before Randy leaves for work Andrew is asking if he will play baseball when he gets home. Andrew is obsessed with BYU football and even knows Red and Utah are the BAD guys. It's so dang funny. He loves to kick the soccer ball and throw the baseball and football. He's still working on his catching skills but he's doing great!


Besides being a sport fanatic Andrew also has a great imagination. He loves his own boy dress ups. One day we went out to the garage and got his rope (his fishing pole), grabbed the girls blanket (the lake), and sat on the back of the couch. I asked what he was doing he told me he was fishing! He also makes a handsome knight in PJ's!


1 comment:

Megan said...

That is so cute! Reminds me of the ALL boy I have at home too!