Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Update coming soon!
Ok so I will be a little slow posting our Hawaii trip. I was amazed that we actually made it. It has been planned for almost a year and all chaos started Friday before we left. Avrie had her toe nail incident and on Saturday Andrew got into some chocolates that a friend brought us back from Germany. They were tucked safely away in the carry on bag until his sister showed them how to get them. Well apparently his peanut allergy would also include pistachios. Needless to say we made a trip to the ER because I wasn't sure if I should use his Epi and we would have ended up there anyway if I had. They gave it to him there and also some medicine through IV and a breathing treatment because his asthma flared up. I was so worried about leaving him. He cheered right up after the meds and we took him home and he was back to normal. I was tempted to lock Kelsie in her room just to make sure I didn't have to make another trip to the doctor before we left. My great sister in law Lisa came with her two kids to stay with the girls and Andrew and we were able to finally get away. We got home Monday, Randy was back to work Tuesday and headed to Salt Lake today for training. I brought the kids to Cedar City to the dentist and just decided to stay and visit mom for a while so I will write all about Hawaii when I get home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Stuff like that seems to happen before a trip! It's so frustrating!! Can't wait to see those pictures from Hawaii
Post a Comment