Saturday was another home BYU game. So of coarse we went. We took David and Georgia with us and we had a good time.I was glad he was feeling good enough to go. I'm happy that BYU won even though they didn't play too hot. It was such good weather though so that was another plus for the day. Poor Randy got a little sunburned and only on one half of his face. Ben and David were teasing him saying he was ready for the BYU/Utah game. It was pretty funny. After the game we went to Tucanos. We had never been there before but had heard it was good like Rodizio Grill. I actually thought it was really yummy and cheaper than Rodizio. They didn't come around with the meat as much but it was all still really yummy and I left stuffed so I can't complain. I was just feeling bad I have this baby filling up so much space in my tummy or I definitely could have had more. Oh well. And did I mention it was YUMMY. Also a big thanks to Mom and Lisa for taking all of our kids. And so Ben does feel left out thanks to you too though I'm sure he wasn't watching the kids much ;D. They took the kids to meadow and they all had a blast playing at the park and seeing the tractors and even having great grandma flip them over her head. (A long time tradition with grandma) I was surprised she is still able to do that. I will have to post some pictures of it if I get them from mom. Anyway it was a good day and we even picked up clean bathed kids ready for church so it was great. Thanks mom and Lisa.
Sunday, October 26, 2008
BYU GAME
Saturday was another home BYU game. So of coarse we went. We took David and Georgia with us and we had a good time.I was glad he was feeling good enough to go. I'm happy that BYU won even though they didn't play too hot. It was such good weather though so that was another plus for the day. Poor Randy got a little sunburned and only on one half of his face. Ben and David were teasing him saying he was ready for the BYU/Utah game. It was pretty funny. After the game we went to Tucanos. We had never been there before but had heard it was good like Rodizio Grill. I actually thought it was really yummy and cheaper than Rodizio. They didn't come around with the meat as much but it was all still really yummy and I left stuffed so I can't complain. I was just feeling bad I have this baby filling up so much space in my tummy or I definitely could have had more. Oh well. And did I mention it was YUMMY. Also a big thanks to Mom and Lisa for taking all of our kids. And so Ben does feel left out thanks to you too though I'm sure he wasn't watching the kids much ;D. They took the kids to meadow and they all had a blast playing at the park and seeing the tractors and even having great grandma flip them over her head. (A long time tradition with grandma) I was surprised she is still able to do that. I will have to post some pictures of it if I get them from mom. Anyway it was a good day and we even picked up clean bathed kids ready for church so it was great. Thanks mom and Lisa.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm REALLY glad David was able to go!! He looks good! So does Georgia and you guys, of course!!
Yeah, glad it was a win, but not like it should've been.
Post a Comment