Sunday, October 19, 2008

kids kids kids


                         she just keeps looking more grown up everyday
                                      I couldn't believe how long her hair was
I loved this one because I could see her cute little freckles on her nose

         I couldn't deicide what one to post of her but this is her classic look

                I am amazed by his eyes every time I take his picture
                                                                      Taking a stroll
                                   ring around the rosies pocket full of posies
    ok so I know she has her fingers up her nose but I thought it was cute!


I am trying to put together a family calendar this year and so I took our kids and my nieces and took some photos. I think we got some pretty good one's so I thought I would post a few. The kids had such a fun weekend. They got to have their cousins sleep over and play for two days they were so excited. They only live a few minutes away but don't come over to play very often so they were in Heaven. We made cookies and had hot chocolate Friday night with all the girls and Randy took Andrew to the Pineview game. I think they both enjoyed that too.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Cute, cute kids!! That calendar will be darling!!

kaleb and stephanie said...

Your pictures are adorable!! Mabey you can get some good ones of my kids when we visit.