Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Play GROUP Halloween PARTY





Today was play group and they had a little Halloween party. Lots of little girls in the ward that is for sure. Andrew got in his "Thomas" outfit. He is a train conductor. He loved it. They played games and had cookies. He had a great time. Savanah even came and enjoyed the party too.
Today was also Dr day for me. I took Andrew with me and he kept wanting his turn to sit on the table. So the doctor touched his tummy and he was satisfied and hoped down. I was measuring 2 weeks behind which I doubt is anything great but I was wanting another ultrasound so it worked out good. We go in tomorrow to get another peek at this little one. I just feel so gitty about this baby and ready for her to come. I don't want her to come early I am just so excited. I was with the others too but not like this. I just can't wait to have a sweet new spirit in our home and hold this sweet little girl.
Sorry to all those who read this and wonder why I post so much and such simple things, well I haven't been writing in my journal as much since I started this and since this is all going in a book I figured I might as well write my feelings here.

2 comments:

Missy said...

Yup! It's your blog! Write whatever you want!
Fun party!! Your kids are cute!

Brook & Travis said...

Thanks for coming to the party, what a great turn out! Andrew looked so cute, and yes, we need more boys! The pictures you take are very cute! Kelsie is so pretty, I love teaching her piano. Sorry about your ultrasound, that is so frustrating! See ya soon.