Wednesday, October 15, 2008

HaPpY BiRThDay KeLsIE












Happy Birthday Kelsie! So this post is just a day late. Yesterday was a a little traumatic for me. ( I will post on that later) She has been counting down to her birthday and is so excited to be 8!. Now she is counting down to her baptism and she is so happy! Yesterday Morning she woke up so happy and excited. She finally got to open her present from Grandma Allred. She has been wanting to open it for a couple of days but was told she had to wait. She got a few things for her baptism including her towel and a new necklace. She got a book with another necklace that she wore to school yesterday and book # 2,3, and 4 of Tennis shoes among the Nephites. I had read the first book to them for bed time stories and they really liked it so she is excited to start reading these new books. I was going to take treats to her class but she wanted to have them in Spanish Class so I am taking them today.
(Yesterday was her english day at school and she was so happy her teacher told her happy birthday. For some reason she thought her teacher didn't like her. Maybe she was just surprised she could be nice. Kelsie was so worried about her English teacher. Her first response about her was that she never smiles. She is really nice though I just think that is her personality. However, I did get a pictures of her smiling at the carnival so it can't be that bad.)
After school I made her Russian Chicken for dinner it is one of her favorites and then she got to go over to Grandma and Grandpa Richardson's house for birthday cake and presents. She got a little hawaiian backpack with a disneyland pin. From us she got her lincoln logs she has been waiting for, the sleeping beauty DVD and her pearl necklace that we got her in Hawaii for her Baptism.
I think she had a great time. Grandma Richardson made her a ghost cake and it was YUMMY. Andrew was so sad the lincoln logs weren't his he wouldn't stop crying so I had to post his sad little face. Also the Picture of Kelsie plugging her ears, well if you have ever heard Randy's family sing happy birthday you would know why she is plugging her ears! :D Kelsie is such a special little girl. I am so glad she is in our family. She loves to be independent and is such a smart, bright, little girl. I am so glad she is wanting to get baptized and looking forward to making that important choice. I just can't believe my Baby is 8

1 comment:

kaleb and stephanie said...

HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY KELSIE!!!!
We look forward to seeing your family and Kelsie's Basptim.
We Love You!!