Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Baby Update!

So today was week 36 and we are down to weekly Doctor visits. I do have good news that the baby has turned so that was a relief! I am also 2 centimeters dialated and 50 % effaced! Yeah I wasn't expecting to be dialated at all so I was really surprised. I know a 2 doesn't mean much I was a 4 for 2 weeks with Avrie but a 2 is better than nothing. I am ready for my back and hips to stop hurting and to git rid of the heartburn! Even more I am so excited to have this new little spirit in our home!

Just a little update for Andrew too... he had his 3 year old check up poor kid didn't want to get out of the car because he didn't want to get poked again. He has had blood work done at the hospital the last two times we have gone. I told him he wouldn't have to get poked and he could have a sticker and sucker. He got out and we went into the Doctor. Boy did I feel bad when the doctor said he had to have a shot. I thought he was up to date but he needed his hepatitis A so I figured if they were going to poke him anyway they could give him the flu shot too. I know I'm not a great mom that was kind of mean but he was a brave little boy. He weighs 33 pounds and is 3 ft 3 inches tall. IN the 60% for weight and 80% for height.

1 comment:

kaleb and stephanie said...

Yea!! So close. I get bad heartburn with pregnancy. After I had Kayla and got get rid of the heartburn was the BEST!!