Kelsie got Avrie good with that snow ball!
Ok so YES it did SNOW in good ol' DiXIE. so not FAIR but hey the kids got a snow day out of it and didn't have to go to school YEAH! Of coarse there really wasn't that much snow but seeing how this is rare for our part of the world and I don't think the city even own a snow plow we get to reap the rewards of having our children home for the day. Of coarse I do normally like having them home from break but when you have them dying to go outside in the freezing cold and I am just not wanting sick kids when the baby comes it was a little less than joyous for me this morning. Anyway it was good memories for them and they have a great dad who was willing to brave the freezing elements to play with them and make their snowman! Kelsie accidently tipped it over but I'm sure it didn't help that the bottom was the smallest ball of the snowman. Oh well. They also loved the snowball fight they started as soon as their little hands hit the snow. They had a great time and Dad even fixed them hot chocolate to warm them up when they made it back inside. (I was enjoying my nice warm shower while they were deciding to freeze) SOrry I'm not much fun but there is a reason why I live in St. George and it isn't for the COLD! (at least I went out and take pics.) Oh and by the way it really was all worth it, the crying wanting to go outside and cleaning up wet messy floor and soppy cold kids all for this....... did you notice kelsie's face in the pics, she is actually smiling and laughing, that doesn't happen very often for her she is usually so serious for an 8 year old! It was great to get a genuine smile out of the little dear.



2 comments:
Yeah! I heard Las Vegas got some too! The most in like 30 years! You should see it up here! And we didn't get a snow day!
WOW I heard hell (vegas) froze over, but you too? I just need to see pigs fly now. J/K Looks COOL but dont want to see it in person. I froze today and it was like 40.
Post a Comment