Monday, December 29, 2008
One last Hoorah!
Well tomorrow is the big day! Last night we decided to head to cedar to drop off the kids to play with their cousins since Ben was up from Arizona then we wouldn't need to worry about where to send them this morning while I went to the doctor and in the morning when I get induced. Sounds like they were having a great time today and so were me and Randy just chillin'. We went to the doctor this morning got all my nervous questions asked and things were looking good. She is low and dialated 4-5. So all good news. We went out to lunch then walked some stores to help my full tummy settle I got to come home and take a nap and then we headed to a movie now it's time for bed. It is my last sleepless night being pregnant. From now on I guess it will be sleepless nights with a little one but at least no more heartburn! I am second on the list so I should get to go in early so maybe by lunch our little one will be here. Thanks mom for taking the kids and Thanks Randy for the date day! Love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I'm glad you got one last date in! I hope everything went well. I can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment