Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Week 37
Why oh Why can't this be over yet? I keep feeling like she is going to come any day but she just doesn't come. I guess she will eventually there is no doubt about that. Dr said I was about the same today still a 2 and 60 % but she has dropped so that is good I guess. He said with this not being the 1st I probably wouldn't thin until it was time to deliver. Oh well one can always hope. Needless to say I think to tried to help things along and I don't feel to well today. I am just ready ready ready to have her here. Of coarse I say that and then remember that means going through labor and I'm still not sure how I feel about that. You would think this was #1 instead of baby #4 I still don't feel like I know what to expect. I guess everyone is different. Oh well Hopefully soon it will all be over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
She'll get here soon!!
And, yeah, sorry about that belly picture...I think people will want to see it!
Hurry up and have the baby sis, i'm sick of this. J/K Love ya but really have her so I can start fealing better.
Post a Comment