Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME!!

The Back (obviously)
why do I always have droopy eyes? dang!

Happy Birthday to me..... YESTERDAY! I think it was the best birthday I have had in a long time. I usually really dread my birthday because it just never seems to go well but I really did enjoy my birthday this year. We were able to go to Cedar City on Sunday evening and have pie with Dave and Georgia it was good to see them and to have David looking good enough to enjoy the pie. It was kind of a little celebration for Avrie's birthday later this week too. We had planned to go out to breakfast on Monday then I decided I would rather enjoy the time at home visiting with mom and egg pancakes sounded better than IHOP. So mom made me some egg pancakes and bacon and juice and it was just what I wanted. Then we headed home a little earlier than planned to attend a last minute wedding for a good friend who happens to have been both Kelsie and Avrie's kindergarten teacher. It was beautiful and I was so glad we were able to go and that the weather held out for them. Then today I was able to go and get my hair done, cut and colored. (I have never had highlights in my hair before and I LOVE it) That was my gift from Randy. Well he gave me money that I was only allowed to spend on ME! It was great and I love the way it turned out. Thanks to Courtney and TEASE salon she did great! It felt so good to see Randy after work and hear him say how HOT his girlfriend looked!(That would be me!) Randy also gave me some perfume and a beautiful card. He made sure I read it, he said it really meant something it wasn't just picked off the shelf at random. It was so sweet. I love you babe thanks for a good birthday! 

5 comments:

Missy said...

You're hooked now!! You'll have to have highlights forever! You look great!! I love the new do!

Punky said...

Your hair looks GREAT! Glad you had a happy birthday. I always forget we're so close together....

Megan said...

I love your hair!! Happy Birthday!

Angie said...

Your hair looks great! Happy birthday! I still can't believe that you have 4 kids and you're not even 30 yet!
Those droopy eyes are to remind you, in the future, that newborns are tiring! You usually just don't realize how much sleep you're lacking until you see a picture of yourself when you think you're feeling great...and those droopy eyes just tell the truth...
Someday, your eyes will be bright again! (Someday, mine will, too!)

Losee Family said...

I LOVE you hair. Way cute.