



I took the kids up to pioneer park this morning to try to find a location to take some pictures. I was going to take their school pictures myself this year. I knew it was a little late in the morning to get anything good so I was just playing around and letting the kids climb the rocks. When we finished I wanted to stop by the opera house and try to get some pics of Jaci since I had the kids I thought they could get her to smile. It has been hard to keep her from crawling away and take pics at the same time. Well it worked. I think I got some cute one's now I'm just wishing I had dressed her how I wanted her for pics. Oh well! I also wished I knew how to really use photoshop! Good thing Iphoto comes with editing software much easier to use! Not as many options but still works!
3 comments:
OOH! SOOO CUTE! The top one is my favorite!! She's darling!! I wish we lived closer so I could show you some photo shop tricks. Its really easier than you'd think!
You know, it's the baby, not the outfit, that you're going to remember for the rest of your life! Keep the photos...and put them up somewhere--they're darling!!
Great Pictures. Love the beautiful blue eyes. Kayla even loves the pictures she just pointed and tried to put her tongue like Jaci's. Love Ya
Post a Comment