Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Fun!

Christmas came fast at our house. We didn't come home from California until Christmas Eve so we were in a hurry to unpack, head to the store to get our yummy pie and get ready for Santa. We all opened our Christmas Eve present (PJ's) and the kids got tucked into bed!
We told them no one was allowed to see what Santa brought until 5:30! 5:15 the girls were wide awake and made their potty break and I made sure they headed back to their room. Sure enough 5:30 and they come in our room ready to turn on all the lights. We avoided that and had to drag Andrew out of bed and Jaci came to see what Santa brought still sound asleep. The kids were so excited to all get bikes so we can go riding as a family. I love the trailer that Randy gets to pull Jaci and Andrew in. There were plenty of little's pet shops, babies, cars and yes PLAYDO! can you believe it. I hate Playdo! They love it though so I guess Santa thought I needed to give in and let them have some fun!
When all the presents were opened we had a yummy breakfast and Grandma Allred came down to visit for a while and see what santa had brought.
When it warmed up a little we all got our helmets on and went for a bike ride. The kids had so much fun! The ride totally exhausted Andrew and Jaci. We got home and had a delicious dinner and of coarse our Croshaw sour cream lemon pie! It is the best! we all went to bed exhausted but the kids were definately pleased with Santa this year!

1 comment:

Megan said...

I love the pic of the kids sleeping! So adorable! Looks like you guys had a great holiday!