


I am so sad we weren't able to get our family pictures taken, or the pregnancy one's I was hoping for due to the freezing cold weather and schedule conflicts. We were able to get some good pictures of the kids though. We decided to head up early Friday and try to catch the Heber Creeper as it turned around at Vivian Park up Provo Canyon. Andrew loves trains and I thought I could get some cute pictures of the kids with the leaves changing up the canyon. They hadn't changed as much as I thought they would but they had a good time. It was really cold because the wind was blowing but Avrie was more than willing to take her coat off and pose. Kelsie on the other hand was complaining that she even had to get out of the car so it was an adventure with her. I decided to just take her picture without her smiling. It all turned out ok though. Then we took Kelsie is Mcgrath's fish house for her birthday dinner. I don't think we need to go back there I didn't think it was too hot. We had a little shopping spree with Aunt Jane at Baby's R Us and then we went to Toy's R Us and the kids got to pick out a new toy courtesy of Aunt Jane. Back at Aunt Janes Kelsie got her Ariel birthday cake she has been wanting and enjoyed that. Then we headed to the hotel to relax and head to bed. Bright and early the kids were up and ready to swim. I luckily got out of going. I volunteered to take the kids to breakfast if he took them swimming while I got ready for the day. Worked out great for me. Once they all got back and bathed we headed to Janes to drop off the kids and head to the BYU game. I was so glad it didn't rain or snow like it was supposed to. It was a little cold but after the 1st half I was able to sit next to Missy and I was talking so much I didn't think about the cold I think I missed the whole 3rd quarter because I couldn't shut up. It was a good game. Another win for BYU! We headed home today and stopped in Meadow to see Grandma and Grandpa I was glad to get some pictures with them and the kids. When we headed up Friday we were lucky enough to catch Uncle Lyn on the tractor and he let the kids climb on. Kelsie didn't want to but Avrie and Andrew loved it. They were so excited. It was their first time on the tractor. I was glad we caught him there.



2 comments:
Love the scowl on Kelsie!! That's a keeper or a blackmail!!! Great pics! Great location!! Did you find the burn tool? You have to be careful that you don't burn too much, cuz they'll look like they've got a sunburn. I've done many of the sunburns! It takes practice!! :) You're getting really good!!
The last 1/2 of the game did go faster that we talked the whole time. It wasn't that exciting of a game cuz I'm sure we would've paid more attention!!! Thanks again for inviting us!!!
Your kids are so cute! I have a hard time telling A & K apart...they look so much alike. So I'm glad you did their hair slightly different. :)
Post a Comment