Kelsie and Avrie have written about 10 letters to the Good Ol' Fellow but today this was the best so I had to write about it. I took a picture of it but you can't see what it says so I am just copying what she wrote to SANTA.....
Dear Santa,
all i want for chistmas is littlest pet shops and elvis and the girls doll with him but i don't know her name and that is all i want for chistmas. oh and Santa what do you want for chistmas? Is it milk and cookies or just cookies?
Oh i forgot one thing I also want the polly pocket that you can change their body. I love you santa. But Santa sorry to say chistmas is not all about you and the presents it's all about Jesus birth.
But will you still bring me my presents?
Sincerly,
Kelsie
Isn't that the best! Good thing she knows what Christmas is really about too bad she still wants presents! By the way the elvis doll is a Barbie she just saw in the store the other day it was him and Priscilla. She doesn't even know who Elvis is just liked the look of them I guess. I told her I hope she is just grateful for whatever she gets this year since she has been saying what she wants all year she can't change it 4 days before Christmas Santa doesn't have time to make new toys! I guess we will see how excited she is Christmas morning. I hope Santa did ok!



2 comments:
What a cute letter! And don't you hate it when kids change their minds at the last minute! Brinley did that too, so I hope she's happy!
That is adorable! What a sweetie. Hope you guys had a nice Christmas!
Post a Comment