I really did actually get Christmas cards this year. I think it is a first! Thanks to missy for putting them together for us. Sorry to any of you who didn't actually receive one in the mail, no offense I just really didn't order that many but we do wish to say Merry Christmas to you all and hope that all is well with you and your families and you have a wonderful new year!
Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Merry Christmas
I really did actually get Christmas cards this year. I think it is a first! Thanks to missy for putting them together for us. Sorry to any of you who didn't actually receive one in the mail, no offense I just really didn't order that many but we do wish to say Merry Christmas to you all and hope that all is well with you and your families and you have a wonderful new year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Merry Christmas to you, too! Thanks for sharing your card...your family is beautiful!
Glad you like them! merry Christmas!
Post a Comment