Saturday, December 27, 2008

Is it really over already?

Yes I mean Christmas, not the pregnancy. (if all else fails she'll be here on the 30th anyway) Christmas Eve the kids wore their shirts from Bethlehem that mom brought back for them they were so excited for that. They each  got to open their one present (pajamas) Andrew was so happy to finally be able to open presents he has waited so good even he asked about it everyday.  Santa must have done a good job since the kids were smiling all day. The kids went to bed so good on Christmas EVE I was wishing they would do that every night. They woke up around 5:30 (I guess they were a little excited) so we got up to see what Santa had brought and to open presents. The girls had left their Christmas wish lists for Santa on the counter and were very happy to see that he left a little note for them too. Around 8 we headed to poppy and nana's house for breakfast and  more presents. The kids were excited to see that santa had made it to their house too. The had a great time playing with their new toys and their cousins. It was a good day and just relaxing. I keep wondering why people get so stressed about Christmas I guess I'm just a simple person. I will have to post pics later for some reason it isn't working for me today. Oh well I hope you all had a good Christmas!

1 comment:

Punky said...

Aww. That sounds fun! Did Kim give my love while she was up there? I totally understand if she forgot. =)