The pictures Amy took are so cute of your baby! I love newborn pictures, so sweet. I have to tell how excited I am about Kelsie!! She is doing extremely well at piano and just "gets it"! I know she can go really far with it!
Randy and I were married April 9th 1999 in the St. George Temple. We have called St. George our home for most of our marriage and we love it here. Randy works as a district coordinator for washington county school district and I am a stay at home mom to 4 beautiful children, who keep me busy but happy.
1 comment:
The pictures Amy took are so cute of your baby! I love newborn pictures, so sweet. I have to tell how excited I am about Kelsie!! She is doing extremely well at piano and just "gets it"! I know she can go really far with it!
Post a Comment